Check In and Notify from ReviewInc provide a great platform for two-way communication between homeowners and service technicians before, during, and after the repair.
- Receive notifications of their service repair date
- See real-time updates so they know when to expect the technician
- Exchange pictures or videos of the repair to ensure that the job is done to their satisfaction.
Coming out of the pandemic, many are still wary of physical contact. In 2020, according to Sears Home Services, on average 70% of people surveyed said they put off home repairs due to the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
However, home repairs cannot be put off forever, and doing so can be more costly. Home service repairs often require technicians who are often strangers to come into people’s homes. Contactless software makes communicating with home service technicians easy for a phenomenal customer experience.
Interested in learning more about Notify and Check In?
What are the challenges of home repair services?
- Phone call appointment reminders take time and attention to detail.
- It can be hard to find the right technician for the job.
- There can be lots of paperwork.
- Technicians are strangers entering homes.
- Collecting reviews of technicians is necessary but difficult.
How can ReviewInc’s Check In and Notify automate communication for home service?
Check In and Notify are flexible software tools that use forms and messages to improve the customer experience of home service repairs to send appointment reminders, exchange pictures and video of the repair and collect feedback.
Here’s how Check In and Notify can help…
- Appointment details can be set up with customer information so they receive reminders through Notify
- Homeowners can exchange photo and video of the repairs needed with the business so that the right technician is chosen for the job
- Photos of important documents can be sent via a secure server if needed
- Business can introduce technicians to homeowners before the service so they are familiar with who is coming in
- Technicians can send update notifications when they are on their way so homeowners know when to expect them
- After the repair is completed, with ReviewInc software, asking for public reviews is automated so new customers can find the business for in-home repairs.
What are the benefits of Notify for home services?
Contactless Forms: Can embed forms into home repair website or blog with copy/paste HTML, Forms can also be accessed via mobile phone to describe the repair needed
Check In Response Page can have coupons for the next repair service
- Automated notifications can send appointment reminders, information on technician and repair, and updates on technician location, ETA
- Communicate with homeowners and technicians from one portal
- Can exchange photos, videos, and documents electronically on a secure server for better communication
- Can automatically request feedback and public reviews with a timed delay to attract new customers with improved business ratings
- Geofencing: Check In forms can be restricted to the home area to ensure the correct technician arrives
- Multi-language forms support over 26 languages including custom field values