Contactless, Secure Visitor Management Software
Why do Businesses Need Visitor Management Software?
Visitor management software is vital in today’s digitally connected world. Businesses need to protect both their employees and customers at the same time.
Many businesses are physically operating in limited capacities on location and need a solution to gather information about their customers quickly and in a way that reduces the risk of disease transmission.
How it Works
Manage your visitors with touchless Check In to your business
Effortlessly collect information from customers and optionally store it in your business CRM or database for future marketing efforts
Ask for a public review or feedback to improve business ratings online*
- The Welcome Page provides a better user experience for the customer checking into your business location.
- You can create a custom Welcome Page with a business logo, text, images, icons, HTML content, social media buttons, and more. This page is the “face” to your customers and sets a welcoming tone.
- The Welcome page is flexible and can be customized to fit any industry including but not limited to healthcare, automotive, home services, and many more!
- The Check In Page is a fully customizable, contactless form that can be sent to customers to collect data on-site.
- Business owners can select the fields that are most important as required, such as name, email, phone number, other custom data fields, and then store the information for future use.
- Customers can share pictures and videos as well as information via this form. All data collected remains private, as it is stored on a secure server that cannot be accessed remotely.
- The Response Page is a thank you page that can be customized to provide further instructions or guidance to customers after they have check in.
- Social media buttons can be added to encourage customers to follow your business on social media, coupons can be added to encourage future visits, as well as all content available on the Check In Welcome Page.
- If Check In is utilized on-site on a tablet or kiosk, a restart button can be added here to start the process over again for another customer.
Here’s How Check In Can Improve Visitor Management
QR Codes: Check-In provides unique QR codes for each location of your business that can be added to posters, brochures, stickers, menus, etc. to aid in contactless check in with a customer’s smartphone.
Geo-fencing: Check-In can restrict incoming data to a business location proximity within a few miles to eliminate false check-ins.
Website Check In: Interested in adding Check In to your business website? No problem, ReviewInc’s Check In provides the HTML so you can copy and paste with ease.
Multi-language Capability: 26 languages are supported, so if many of your customers speak a language other than English, no worries!
HIPAA Compliant and 3rd Party Certified Software: ReviewInc software is the only reputation management software that can prove that it is 3rd party certified HIPAA compliant, very important for healthcare and other data-sensitive industries
Additional Features Available*
Communicate via email and text* messages from one portal (allowing multiple employees to centrally manage all messages from one portal) with sound and visual alerts
Check In is a smart, effective way to speed up the visitor management process, without the need for employees at the front desk. Information can be collected via tablet or kiosk or in a touchless way through a QR code using a customer’s smartphone.
On the Check In Page, customers can share pictures and videos describing their problem, or sensitive documents such as insurance information securely through ReviewInc software.
After they have checked-in, the data provided is available to be stored for further marketing purposes. With ReviewInc software, you can automatically request feedback or online reviews after the interaction to further improve the experience for future customers.
Check out the following examples of how Check In can be used…
- Patient checks into a dentist’s office using the Check In Page.
- After checking in, patient waits to see the dentist
- Customer checks into the auto dealership on-site using the Check In Page.
- Customer is shown cars for a test drive after checking in.
- The technician is on the way to a plumbing appointment.
- The technician fills out the Check In Page upon arrival and completion of the job.
- Customer receives a request to review technician.*
*Additional fees may apply