Why Is it Hard to Get Pediatric Reviews?
- Many practices are wondering how to get pediatric reviews since they are so important. Read below…
- Did you know that 28% of parents look up pediatric reviews and ratings before choosing a pediatrician? Nearly one-third of parents (30%) who have gone online to view doctors’ ratings report that they have selected a doctor for their children due to good ratings or reviews.
- Very few adults (5%) say they have posted ratings or reviews of doctors. Among adults who have posted ratings, about one-half (54%) have given positive reviews, and about one-fifth (19%) have given negative reviews.
- Mothers (30%) are more likely than fathers (19%) to think online ratings are very important. In addition, parents under age 30 (44%) are most likely to think rating websites are very important.
- 43% of adults report that they do not trust the information on doctor rating websites – they are afraid reviews are fake!
- All of the statistics above are taken from the National Poll on Children’s Health.
So how do you get more pediatric reviews?
Perhaps you should consider ReviewInc…
Here’s How ReviewInc Can Help with Your Pediatric Reviews
See what your customers are saying on the most important review sites, all in one place! You can also see if any listings are inaccurate.
Automated Review Requests
Put your review generation on autopilot by automating email and text requests for pediatric reviews. ReviewInc offers flexible campaigns that are automatically sent so that happy patients will leave your practice a review!
Asking customers to share their reviews online results in potential clients seeing those awesome reviews and choosing you. Within the software you can even share reviews on your website or via social media for more fresh content to help with search engine optimization!
Auto-Filter Spammy Reviews
Only real reviews that come from a legitimate source will be posted. We are partnered with Google and Facebook so look for the blue glow to see which reviews came directly from our review campaign!
New! Check In
A contactless way to Check In to your pediatric office that supports photo and video files. You can create a Welcome Page with custom fields that can be marked as required to sensitive information needed. Also, Check In can be linked to automatically request reviews for an additional fee.
You started working with ReviewInc and it is easy to manage reviews with software that shows all sites in one place. You know all your listings are correct, and automatically send review requests via text and email after a patient’s appointment. Once they leave a review on Google and Facebook, you can see that it came from your ReviewInc campaign. Other parents see these positive pediatric reviews and are calling in to request appointments for their children, both mothers and fathers. Business is going well!