Communication from ReviewInc are communication software that veterinary offices can use for bidirectional communication between pet owners and office employees to book appointments, send updated information, and add services to ensure exceptional care for pets.
- Easy-to-fill out Check In form for pet owners with the ability to share pictures and videos of the pet’s health condition
- Send real-time text updates to change appointment times and add services instead of wasting time on the phone
- After service is complete, an automated follow-up can be sent for a review
- A GREAT pet care experience, as a result.
As the pandemic surges on, many are still working from home and have adopted a furry friend to keep them company. More adopted pets = need for contactless veterinary services.
According to the Washington Post, about 80 percent of veterinary clinics the AVMA surveyed now provide curbside care.
Need a tool to help with curbside veterinary services? Save time on fewer phone calls and voicemails with touchless communication software from ReviewInc.
Easy two-way communication by texting makes the experience the best it can be, which ultimately leads to the best pet care and happy pet owners.
Interested in learning more about Communicate?
What are the challenges of Veterinary Services?
- Lots of time spent on phone calls and voicemails
- Customers complain about phone lines being tied up
- Requires lots of face-to-face contact
- It’s tedious to remember to send follow-ups to ask for a review after the service
How can the software Communicate automate communication for Veterinary Services?
Check In and Notify are the communication software from ReviewInc that creates a connection between pet owners and veterinary offices using forms and messages that can include photo and video so that the pet owner can easily drop off the pet for an appointment without physical contact, send text updates and requests on the pet’s condition and collect feedback.
Let’s run through Carla’s experience with the Pet Care Clinic using Communicate.
- Carla can book an appointment for her cat Hobbes directly through their website vs. the old way – calling to book an appointment.
- After she fills out the form, she receives a confirmation text from a number that she can use to communicate directly with Pet Care Clinic throughout the process vs. having to call to communicate with the office.
- Carla can text with the Pet Care Clinic in real-time to set up a convenient time for her appointment with this text chain.
- Carla can also use the Status Page to see all the stages of her appointment and see where she is in the customer journey.
- When Carla checks in, she receives the following text, which lets her know about the short wait for the curbside pickup of Hobbes. The exact process is followed with pickup, avoiding unnecessary phone calls.
- During the appointment, the Pet Care Clinic texts Carla to ask if she would like Hobbes’ nails trimmed for an extra fee, and she responds to agree to the additional charge. The Pet Care Clinic could also text Carla if there was an emergency vs. having to call.
- When Carla is at home, happy with her pet, she receives another text asking for feedback about her experience, saving the Pet Care Clinic from having to follow up for a review.
What are the benefits of Communicate for veterinary services?
So, all the receptionist at the Pet Care Clinic had to do for Carla was:
Have three brief conversations with her (one planned, two spontaneous) via text
Add her appointment time and change it when she said she would be late
Click the “Next Stage” button three times
And she can do that from a single page and without a phone.
On the receptionist’s side, the system is simple and easy to navigate. Any work that can be automated is, freeing them up to focus on their conversations with Carla and other clients. It prevents mountains of repetitive phone calls and unites all aspects of the job on one platform. The system is excellent and efficient.
On the client side, the system feels personal and special – they have a direct line to ask questions on and chat with representatives from. The system is excellent because it feels personal.
Communicate is the perfect balance between automation and interaction.